The Financial Systems Resource Center (FSRC) on KU's myCommunity is a one-stop-shop for help and support in using the new systems that are part of the Financial Systems Transformation (FST) project. The FSRC provides information, documentation, training resources, and more. The FST team will continuously update the Financial Systems Resource Center as the team develops and refines business processes, forms and training materials based on feedback from campus users.
This FST project website provides information about the FST project itself. Here you'll find project updates, a timeline, lists of teams and the members selected to serve on them, frequently asked questions, and other relevant information.
The FST project is implementing five integrated systems:
- Financials in the Cloud (FITC) replacing PeopleSoft FSKU and KUPPS
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) replacing NIBS and UBUD
- Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) for business intelligence, replacing BudCast and DEMIS financial reporting
- Concur for travel requests, expense reports and P-Card processing
- Streamlyne for pre-awards
Learn more about th FST project by browsing this website.